1/1 Photo of Baileys, Cream Cheese and Chocolate Muffins
I love Baileys and love finding recipes which use it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese until smooth, add Baileys and beat again.
- 2In separate bowl whisk egg, water and butter, then add chocolate.
- 3Sift remaining dry ingredients into egg mixture and stir until just combined.
- 4One third fill well-greased muffins pans with muffin mixture, make a hollow in centre, and fill with 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture.
- 5Top up to three quarters full with reamaining muffin mixture.
- 6Bake 190 C for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baileys, Cream Cheese and Chocolate Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (890 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.0
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 221.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g