1/1 Photo of Bacon Wrapped Shrimp With Jalapenos "i Like It Hot!"
Robin Hollister's Note:
I have been making this recipe for years, for my friends and family. It's always a hit at parties.I have looked on the web for the original recipe but can't find it and I can't find it, so I'm posting my version. enjoy! WARNING I like it HOT!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Wash shrimp and set aside in a bowl, starting an assembly line.
- 3Cut bacon in half vertically, place on a plate.
- 4Cut and peel onion into wedges and separate, place in a bowl.
- 5Wash Jalapenos,slice into thirds, lengthwise, removing seeds.place in a bowl.
- 6Start assembly with a shrimp, a slice of Jalapeno, and a slice of onion. Holding all in your hand, wrap bacon around and secure with a wooded toothpick. Repeat with each shrimp.
- 7Place on a baking sheet.
- 8Sprinkle with seasoning.
- 9Place in the oven and roast until bacon is slightly crisp. Roasting time may be adjusted.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Shrimp With Jalapenos "i Like It Hot!"
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.0
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.9 mg
- Sodium 1060.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: