1/1 Photo of Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin on the Grill or Broiler
We love this easy grilling recipe, and so does everyone we serve it to. We usually marinate it in Nick's awesome pork tenderloin marinade, but also have made the basic grilling method with no marinade, sprinkling the tenderloins with seasoned black pepper. These can also be placed on a rack and broiled in the oven. (Note: Cooking time does not include marinating time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 -1 1/2 lb) pork tenderloin (1-1 1/2# ea.)
- 1/4-1/3 lb thick sliced bacon
- 1Marinate tenderloins in Nick's awesome pork tenderloin marinade as directed or sprinkle tenderloins lightly with seasoned pepper.
- 2Wrap tenderloins with bacon slices, securing with toothpicks.
- 3Preheat right-side burners set to medium or use regular grill with coals set to one side.
- 4With drip-pan (we use throw-away small aluminum pan) place pork loins over indirect heat. OR, place on broiling pan and broil in oven.
- 5Grill covered, turning every so often until bacon is brown and cooked on all sides.
- 6When bacon is cooked and brown pork tenderloins should be done -- usually in 20 to 30 minutes. Recommended internal temperature is 155 dg., but we've never bought one!
- 7After meat is done, remove and let rest for 5 minutes. Remove toothpicks and cut in 1" to 1 1/2" slices and serve, still wrapped in bacon.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin on the Grill or Broiler
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.4
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 168.9 mg
- Sodium 347.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 49.8 g