Chef #1323372's Note:
Quick and easy dinner (can even be an appetizer for your next dinner party). My family loves this one and it has gotten rave reviews from guests. Simple to change the serving amounts for your personal needs. Hope you enjoy as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Clean each chicken breast and cut into 4 pieces.
- 3Wrap each piece of chicken with 1 strip of bacon (you can use a toothpick but it is not necessary if you tuck the bacon into itself).
- 4Place each wrapped chicken piece into your pan (I generally spray mine with a cooking spray so it is easier to clean after).
- 5Sprinkle the tops of each piece with the brown sugar.
- 6Top each piece with a pineapple chunk or 2 and pour the juice and remaining pineapple into the pan for the chicken to cook inches.
- 7Place in oven and cook for 30-45 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken pieces.
- 8Serve with rice or pasta & enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.2
- Calories from Fat 581
- Total Fat 64.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 169.9 mg
- Sodium 1044.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 43.5 g