Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy dinner (can even be an appetizer for your next dinner party). My family loves this one and it has gotten rave reviews from guests. Simple to change the serving amounts for your personal needs. Hope you enjoy as much as we do.
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 4 ounces small can pineapple chunks (in syrup for a sweeter flavor)
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar (enough to lightly cover each one)
- 1 lb bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Clean each chicken breast and cut into 4 pieces.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with 1 strip of bacon (you can use a toothpick but it is not necessary if you tuck the bacon into itself).
- Place each wrapped chicken piece into your pan (I generally spray mine with a cooking spray so it is easier to clean after).
- Sprinkle the tops of each piece with the brown sugar.
- Top each piece with a pineapple chunk or 2 and pour the juice and remaining pineapple into the pan for the chicken to cook inches.
- Place in oven and cook for 30-45 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken pieces.
- Serve with rice or pasta & enjoy!