Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from a Wal-Mart recipe card.
Make and share this Bacon-Wrapped Deviled Potato Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut potatoes into quarters to make six wedges. Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes, or until baked through.
- Cut each potato wedge crosswise into three pieces. Halve each strip of bacon, crosswise.
- Blend mustard, vinegar, sugar, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Brush or dip each potato piece with mustard mixture. Wrap bacon piece around each potato wedge. Secure with toothpick. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until hot. Push pieces close together on baking sheet; sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Bake 2-3 minutes more to melt cheese. Serve hot with potato toppers or sour cream, if desired.