Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from a Wal-Mart recipe card.
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 9 slices pre- cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional) or chives, potato toppers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut potatoes into quarters to make six wedges. Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes, or until baked through.
- Cut each potato wedge crosswise into three pieces. Halve each strip of bacon, crosswise.
- Blend mustard, vinegar, sugar, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Brush or dip each potato piece with mustard mixture. Wrap bacon piece around each potato wedge. Secure with toothpick. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until hot. Push pieces close together on baking sheet; sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Bake 2-3 minutes more to melt cheese. Serve hot with potato toppers or sour cream, if desired.