Recipe by lazyme
Good and simple dish.
Top Review by leslieclay
I made something similar to this for supper tonight before I found this recipe. I baked 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts. For the sauce, I mixed 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can sour cream (I spooned sour cream into the can for measuring), salt, pepper, paprika, lemon & herb seasoning, and chives. I warmed the sauce on the stove and spooned some on top of the chicken when I fixed the plates. Served with mashed potatoes, corn, and carrots sweetened with molasses, it was a big hit. I wish I had thought about the bacon. But I will definitely use bacon next time. I'm thinking this sauce will also work well for chicken breasts stuffed with ham and swiss cheese.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slice bacon
- 2 (566.99 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 453.59 g sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Set aside.
- Wrap 1 raw chicken breast with 2 pieces of raw bacon. Continue to do this 3 more times and place in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Pour soup and sour cream mixture on top of bacon-wrapped chicken, making sure all the chicken is covered. Bake uncovered at 400ºF for 1 hour.
- Serve with baked or mashed potatoes. Use leftover cream sauce over potatoes.