Recipe by Judy from Hawaii
I had these at a friend's home last week & are they ever yummy. I must admit to not having made them myself - yet! But I will be making them soon.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 10 slices center cut bacon
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream or 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each artichoke heart into 8 equal pie shaped wedges.
- Cut each bacon slice into fourths.
- Wrap bacon around artichoke wedges and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a foil lined, rimmed cookie sheet and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or till bacon is crisp.
- Combine Dijon mustard and cream and use as a dipping sauce.