1/1 Photo of Bacon Water Chestnut Appetizers
1 hr 10 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from All Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Wrap each water chestnut with a piece of bacon.
- 3Place the rolls seamside down in a baking dish.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and cooked through.
- 5Drain off the grease.
- 6In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, brown sugar, and chili sauce.
- 7Pour over the bacon-chestnut rolls.
- 8Return to the oven and bake for another 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Water Chestnut Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 136.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: