1/1 Photo of Bacon Monkey Bread
From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 tablespoons butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and saute 4 minutes or until golden.
- 2Heat bacon according to package directions until crisp; crumble.
- 3Combine bacon, Parmesan cheese, and onion mixture.
- 4Cut each biscuit into fourths; dip biscuit pieces into 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 5Arrange one third of biscuit pieces in bottom of a lightly greased 10-inch Bundt pan.
- 6Sprinkle with half of bacon mixture. Repeat layers once; top with remaining one-third biscuit pieces.
- 7Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until golden.
- 8Cool in pan 10 minutes; invert onto a serving platter; and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (933 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3041.1
- Calories from Fat 1521
- Total Fat 169.0 g
- Saturated Fat 70.4 g
- Cholesterol 233.3 mg
- Sodium 8928.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 304.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 53.9 g
- Protein 78.3 g