- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package shortcut bacon
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 tablespoons butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and saute 4 minutes or until golden.
- Heat bacon according to package directions until crisp; crumble.
- Combine bacon, Parmesan cheese, and onion mixture.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths; dip biscuit pieces into 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Arrange one third of biscuit pieces in bottom of a lightly greased 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with half of bacon mixture. Repeat layers once; top with remaining one-third biscuit pieces.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; invert onto a serving platter; and serve immediately.