Ice Cream Monkey Bread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have had this recipe for a number of years and each time I make it they are gone by the end of the day.
- Ready In:
- 3 cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- separate each biscuit.
- roll biscuits in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- put in a greased 9x13 cake pan or a bunt pan.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar and ice cream.
- Heat until melted together, do not bring to boil.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION