1/2 Photos of Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up
Southern Sugar Dumplin's Note:
This is a kid pleaser in my home. Serve with ketchup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cook ground beef and onion together in skillet; drain.
- 3Add cubed Velveeta and cook till melted, then stir in the crumbled bacon.
- 4Lightly grease a rectangle cookie sheet.
- 5Press out pizza dough into roughly a 15 x 8 inch rectangle, spread evenly with meat mixture.
- 6Roll into log, starting at one of the long sides; rearrange if necessary, so that seam side is down.
- 7Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut diagonally into slices to serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.6
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 1103.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: