Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a kid pleaser in my home. Serve with ketchup.
Make and share this Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) refrigerated pizza crusts
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook ground beef and onion together in skillet; drain.
- Add cubed Velveeta and cook till melted, then stir in the crumbled bacon.
- Lightly grease a rectangle cookie sheet.
- Press out pizza dough into roughly a 15 x 8 inch rectangle, spread evenly with meat mixture.
- Roll into log, starting at one of the long sides; rearrange if necessary, so that seam side is down.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut diagonally into slices to serve.
This is easy to put together and a nice light meal with a salad on the side. I used homemade pizza dough and shredded cheddar since I did not have Velveeta cheese. I brushed the top with butter and sprinkled on some garlic salt, basil and pizza seasoning. I served it with warmed up spaghetti sauce for dipping. Overall, a very nice dinner! Thx Southern Sugar Dumplin!
Loved this recipe! Found it just looking for something different to do with ground beef! Kids ask for it constantly!
My family really liked this. Easy to prepare and easy to make on a week-night. I didn't use pizza crusts--couldn't find any, so I used crescent roll dough (2 tubes). It was enjoyed by all. Thanks for posting.