Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
As good as it sounds—a bacon cheeseburger in easy casserole form! Instead of fries on the side, you get golden brown tots on top.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 78.07 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml yellow mustard
- 236.59 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slice bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 946.36 ml frozen bite-size tater tots
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- BROWN meat with onions in skillet; drain. Stir in ketchup and mustard; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- TOP with remaining ingredients.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minute or until casserole is heated through and tater tots are golden brown.