Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Great for the holidays, showers, parties and family get-togethers.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons bottled hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In large bowl, mix together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, pineapple, 1 cup of the pecans, onion, bell pepper, bacon bits, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder.
- Shape into a ball.
- Cover and refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
- Before serving coat outside of ball with remaining 1 cup pecans.
- Serve with crackers.