Chicken, Cheese & Bacon Potato Balls
photo by Sonya01
- Ready In:
- Peel potatoes and boil until soft.
- Fry Bacon pieces until golden.
- Drain potatoes and put back in saucepan, mash add butter and cream until creamy and smooth but still firm.
- Add bacon, chicken and cheese to mashed potato mixture and mix well. Cool a little.
- Combine egg and milk until fluffy.
- Take small handful of potato mix and roll into a ball. Dip into egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Refrigerate for 20 mins until firm.
- Heat oil for frying. Can be deep fried or shallow fried and cook until golden brown.
- Drain well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great recipe An_Net. I tried this recipe so as I can make them for my sons 21st, they were fantastic, I made them as per recipe, but made them into small balls. Everone loved them here. Actually they must be good, there were still some left this morning and none left when I got home!!! lol Thanks for another great recipe An_Net.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a busy mum to 5 plus a precious grandson. I've always had a passion of serving healthy nutritious and most importantly tasty food to my family and friends. Being an Aussie I have a insatiable appetite for bbq'ing . My cookery books fill three shelves of a large bookcase and I use the internet constantly looking for new recipes and ideas. My passion for food and cooking has been passed down to my children with 2 now being qualified chefs and another 2 working part time in the food industry whilst studying. My grandson has enjoyed the benefits of a 'foodie family' and has only ever eaten food freshly prepared by us and usually grown by a member of the family as well. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://www.satsleuth.com/cooking/RecipeSwap2.JPG" width=100%> <a href="http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/?action=view¤t=crazykeas.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/crazykeas.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a> <img src="http://www.satsleuth.com/cooking/Swap14.JPG"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PAC08Main.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">