Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is such a quick and easy recipe..I also use the ready to use bacon or use Hormel Real bacon bits.
- 7 -8 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dip mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits or 1⁄2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Cook potatoes until tender;drain and place in 9x13 casserole dish.
- Mix mayo,milk and ranch dip package together,pour over potatoes and toss.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and add bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minute.