- 5 -6 slices cooked bacon
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- cayenne pepper
- 1 pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble bacon in to the bottom of the pie shell.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bacon.
- Saute green onions in bacon grease and sprinkle over cheese.
- Beat eggs, half& half& milk together, then add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.