Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another TOH recipe, that I have not made yet. Great for use of leftover bacon.
Make and share this Bacon Cheddar Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk (plus)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, slight beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, crispy, and crumbled (about 6 slices)
- preheat oven to 350*F.
- grease 12 standard muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
- combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- combine milk, butter and egg in another bowl, and mix well.
- add milk mixture to flour mixture, stir just until blended.
- gently stir in cheese and bacon.
- spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean.
- cool in pan for 2 minutes, remove to wire rack.
- serve warm or at room temperature.