Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the My Great Recipes collection. The discription reads: "Quick and delicious, this interesting combination of crunch ingredients makes an appealing salad to serve with a sandwich or with a meal."
- 6 slice bacon, cooked crisp
- 453.59 g fresh spinach leaves, washed & stems removed
- 1 apple, unpeeled, cored and sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml salted sunflower seeds or 59.14 ml toasted sliced almonds
- 44.37 ml white wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml olive oil or 59.14 ml salad oil
- Crumble bacon. Toss with spinach, apples, and onions in salad bowl.
- In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk in the oil until well blended.
- Just before serving, drizzle dressing over salad, tossing well. Sprinkle with nuts.
Deee-licious! I loved all these flavors together. I used a Jonagold apple and opted for the toasted almonds over the sunflower seeds. I'll be making this again for sure. Thanx for sharing!
This was very good. I used 1 tsp of Agave instead of sugar. I will definitely make this again.
This was full of flavor and easy to make! I used balsamic vinagar and we loved it!