1/4 Photos of Bacon and Sausage Roll-Ups
An easy-to-make and tasty appetizer. Make lots - they'll go fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each bacon strip in half.
- 2Cook bacon just until transparent; drain well and pat with paper towels to remove grease. If you are using the "ready-to-eat" bacon, you can skip this step.
- 3Cook sausage in a skillet and drain well.
- 4Mix cream cheese into sausage until well blended.
- 5Trim the crust off of the bread and cut each slice in half.
- 6Spread cream cheese mixture onto bread and roll up jelly-roll style.
- 7Wrap each bread roll with a piece of the bacon and skewer with a toothpick.
- 8Bake on an ungreased baking sheet at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Sausage Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.5
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 1070.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.6 g