- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute (liquid)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 2 slices back bacon or 2 slices ham, chopped
- 1⁄4 red peppers or 1⁄4 green pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- In bowl, using a fork, stir together liquid egg, basil, cheese and pepper.
- Pour into frying pan and cook for about 5 minutes, lifting edges to allow uncooked egg to run underneath, until almost set.
- Sprinkle bacon and peppers over half of the omelette.
- Using a spatula, fold over other half and cook for 1 minute more.