Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Rick Gallop's "Low GI Diet"
Make and share this Back Bacon Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- In a small non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- In bowl, using a fork, stir together liquid egg, basil, cheese and pepper.
- Pour into frying pan and cook for about 5 minutes, lifting edges to allow uncooked egg to run underneath, until almost set.
- Sprinkle bacon and peppers over half of the omelette.
- Using a spatula, fold over other half and cook for 1 minute more.