Bacon & Blue Cheese Omelette (Bleu Cheese Omelet)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon light cream or 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon and heat until sizzling. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and cream together in a small bowl. Pour over bacon.
- Allow to cook until firm enough to flip. Cook until the underside is firm.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 Tbls. of blue cheese over half the omelette and fold the other half of the omelette over the top. Sprinkle remaining blue cheese over the top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog. "
Join The Conversation
This easy-fix & flavorful omelet felt like gourmet fine dining w/a comfort kick. I doubled the recipe for 2 of us to make 1 lrg omelet & then halved it to serve w/toast & cottage fries. Rich w/the taste of bacon & blue cheese, it was a definite DH pleaser when I served breakfast for dinner like I did so many times in Dallas for myself. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us.