Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From my aunt's recipes that were clipped from the newspaper. My mother said my grandmother also made this cake a lot.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 (4 ounce) jars baby food, strained plums
- 1 cup pecans, chopped fine
- Mix all dry ingredients; then add remaining ingredients and beat well.
- Bake 1 hour in a floured tube pan or a bundt pan at 350 degrees.