Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My brother is a fisherman and gave me this recipe. It's so easy and has a wonderful crunchy topping.
- 4 fish fillets (grouper, snapper, etc)
- 32 Ritz crackers (1 sleeve)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- Wash fish filets and pat dry.
- Lay filets in a 9x13" baking dish. Set aside.
- Put Ritz crackers in a gallon size baggie and crush the crackers to a fine crumble.
- Add butter to the Ritz and mix well.
- Spread the Ritz mix over the top of all the filets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fish).
- Test doneness by sticking a fork in the fish and twisting. The fish should be flakey and the Ritz crackers should be nicely browned.
- Serve immediately.
Very good very easy.
This recipe is wonderful and so easy! The whole family loved it! I used tilapia...
Awesome fish every time! I use haddock or cod