Ritz Cracker Candy
photo by SinFulRedAngel
- Ready In:
- Place crackers on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined jellyroll pan.
- Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour over crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Turn off oven.
- Sprinkle crackers with chocolate morsels and let stand in oven for 3 minutes or until chocolate melts. Spread evenly over crackers.
- Top with pecans and white chocolate.
- Cool completely and break candy into pieces.
- Store in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born in Oklahoma, raised in Fort Smith, Arkansas, went to college both in Lewisville, Texas and near Cleveland, Ohio. I met my husband who went to law school in Cleveland and much to my southern families dismay, have lived here in Ohio for 18 years. If I could have the best of both worlds, I would live in Ohio during the summer and fall and live in Arkansas for the winter and spring. I am a mom of 5 children. Three girls and 2 boys and we have homeschooled them from the beginning. I love having my kids around but do enjoy getting to travel with my husband for overnight trips. My husband and I are big Nascar fans. His favorite driver is Tony Stewart and mine is Kevin Harvick. This works out well except for when Harvick wrecks Stewart or vice versa. We often host Nascar parties in our home so I am constantly checking this website for great recipes with many reviews.