1/1 Photo of Awesome Grilled Shrimp
2 hrs 15 mins
Mom and I threw together a marinade this afternoon. The flavors were subtle yet delicious! I served these with grilled steak and veggie kabobs. The leftovers will be great on a salad tomorrow!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1devein the shrimp and leave the shell on them.
- 2drain the pineapple and reserve the juice
- 3mix the juice with olive oil, ginger, and garlic.
- 4add red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5mix the shrimp in to the marinade.
- 6allow to sit for 2-6 hours
- 7skewer shrimp on to kabob skewers, seperating periodically with the pineapple chunks.
- 8grill for 3 minutes on each side, until pink.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 169.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 23.4 g