1/1 Photo of Awesome Enchiladas
I made this up myself. I sort of remembered a recipe for cheese enchiladas my mother had given me, but I couldn't find it. So I started throwing stuff together and this is what I came up with. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce (divided)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies (drained)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (divided)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1 (14 ounce) package flour tortillas
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Brown ground beef or turkey over medium-high heat with onion.
- 3Add the chilies, garlic, and seasoning until thoroughly cooked.
- 4Add 3/4 cup of the enchilada sauce, green chilies, minced garlic, Old Bay seasoning, cream cheese, and sour cream and stir until combined.
- 5Stir in 3/4 cup of each of the shredded cheeses.
- 6Spoon filling onto tortillas; roll up and place seam-side down in lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 7Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (2146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.7
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 814.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning