Recipe by Marie
This is great served on a bed of lettuce surrounded by sliced tomatoes and fresh fruit. Makes a wonderful summer entree.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I whittled down to 2 servings, using 4 oz whole wheat rotini, 5 oz can chicken, mixed the dressing with 1/2 cup Recipe #39350, 1/4 c each mayo and 2% milk, dill & garlic powder and whisked in 1 scant teaspoon dressing mix (to taste - it was perfect!) Served with sliced tomato and a cup of red seedless grapes for a great light lunch. I still have half left for lunch tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for posting Marie! Made for When It's Hot Tag Game.
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt