Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so easy. This meal is a real comfort food. My husband gave it a 10.
Make and share this Awesome Barbecued Pork Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Trim all fat from pork, cut in ½ to fit in crock pot.
- Salt and pepper roast on both sides of meat.
- Top with sliced onions and chopped garlic.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Take meat out and shred with a fork, put back in crock pot and put in as much barbecue sauce as you like.
- Cook 1/12 hours longer and serve on any type of sandwich roll.