Recipe by J Bowen
This is so easy. This meal is a real comfort food. My husband gave it a 10.
Top Review by rickoholic83
Super easy and very tasty! I couldn't find a roast that I liked so I used 3 lbs of thin cut top loin chops. I layered the chops, onion and garlic in the crockpot and sprinkled each layer with salt and pepper. The cook time was right on and I added an 18 oz. bottle of barbecue sauce to the pulled meat. Served the pork on lightly toasted hamburger buns, topped with coleslaw. Delish! ***Made for Spring PAC 2010***
- 3 lbs boneless center cut pork loin roast (trim all fat)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- favorite barbecue sauce (I use Masterpiece)
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim all fat from pork, cut in ½ to fit in crock pot.
- Salt and pepper roast on both sides of meat.
- Top with sliced onions and chopped garlic.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Take meat out and shred with a fork, put back in crock pot and put in as much barbecue sauce as you like.
- Cook 1/12 hours longer and serve on any type of sandwich roll.