My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup low-carb milk
- 5 strawberries (fruit of your choice strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, or all 3 mixed together) or 10 blueberries (fruit of your choice strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, or all 3 mixed together) or 10 raspberries (fruit of your choice strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, or all 3 mixed together)
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute (optional) or 1 (4 g) packet sugar (optional) or 1 (1 g) packet Equal sugar substitute (optional)
- 1You will need: 1 SMALL Cuisinart (If you are making this for a party, then large Cuisinart would work. But if this is just for you use the small Cuisinart).
- 2Dump berries into the Cuisinart first.
- 3Add the packet of sweetener of your choice.
- 4(If you don't like sweets too much, you can skip this step.).
- 5Cover the berries and sweetener with the Carb Countdown Dairy beverage.
- 6Leave enough space under the lid because this stuff REALLY, REALLY fluffs up!
- 7Put the cover on and Blend in short spurts.
- 8About 30-60 seconds depending on how smooth you want the fruit to be.
- 9The longer you blend this the fluffier this will come out.
- 10For a beverage, scoop this out into a glass and pour some more Carb Countdown directly into glass to thin out mixture and drink.
- 11For a "Cool Whip" like topping, take a spatula and scrape out the mixture and add to your dessert and smooth out artistically to make a beautiful, tasty topping.
- 12To make this into ice cream, scrape out mixture and pour into a bowl and place in freezer for 30-60 minutes depending on how firm you like your ice cream.
- 13Eat and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome 60 Second Instant Cool Whip or Instant Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1