1/1 Photo of Avocado Taco Dip
Great Party Dip
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and mash avocados.
- 2Slightly heat Cream Cheese until very soft. Mix with Sour Cream.
- 3Stir mashed Avocado into Sour Cream and Cream Cheese mixture.
- 4Add Taco Seasoning, Salt, and Mrs. Dash.
- 5Mix to taste. Add more seasoning to taste if desired.
- 6Pour into flat bottomed serving dish.
- 7Top with diced tomato and cheese.
- 8Serve with Tortilla Chips.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.3
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 1519.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash table blend seasoning