Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great dip for corn chips. A tasty side salad for grilled or barbecued meats.
- 3 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 firm ripe avocado
- 125 g sweet whole kernel corn
- 1 small red onion
- fresh coriander
- lime juice
- cracked black pepper
- Dice tomatoes and avocado.
- Roughly chop 1/2 bunch of coriander.
- Dice red onion.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Season with lime juice and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Using a fork, toss gently to combine.
- This salsa can be spooned onto a bed of spinach leaves, crisp bacon, toasted croutons and a mustard viniagrette dressing.