This is a great recipe, delicious, simple and full of healthy fats. It is vegan by itself, but would be delicious with chicken or shrimp!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettuccine according to directions on package. Drain.
- 2In a blender or food processor combine lemon juice, garlic, salt and olive oil. Blend.
- 3Add avocados and basil and blend until smooth.
- 4Toss with hot pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.8
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.8 mg
- Sodium 215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.3 g