Chicken Taco Fettuccine
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 - 4 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken and garlic in oil for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Whisk in cream and taco seasoning until blended.
- Cook until heated through, DO NOT BOIL.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Drain pasta, toss with chicken mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I found this recipe in the Jan/Feb.2007 "Simple and Delicious" cooking magazine. It was submitted by Carey Judy of Paris, Tennessee. This recipe calls for cubed cooked chicken, but I'm pretty sure that shredded would work just as well. For the taco seasoning, I used Recipe#105993 (way better than store bought). To make a complete meal, serve with your favorite green salad and garlic bread. Submitted to "Zaar" on January 6th, 2007.