Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Family party favorite
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- Blend the avocado and cream cheese together; mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with corn or torilla chips.
very,very tastey my sons and i loved it
I am sorry but this didn't go over to well with my family. They didn't like the flavor the Worcestershire sauce gave the dip. After the first try I chilled the leftovers overnight and it mellowed the flavor and they ate it but asked that I leave out the Worcesterhire sauce if I make it again.
I added about 2 tsps of hot sauce because I like spicy, but I still didn't really taste flavor until it had chilled. It tastes good, but not "wow". Then again, it's allergy season, so that could be it for me. I will try again on a low pollen day. : ) Thanks Di!