I can eat this salsa as a meal It's great with any kind of tortilla chips, but I always use the ones that act more of like a spoon....or Scoop. Heck, forget the chips and just use the spoon! It's just that good. I thank my mom for this keeper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn, thawed
- 2 (4 ounce) cans of sliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped (I use jarred)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons vinegar, any kind
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 -5 ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2In a med. bowl, mix the next 6 ingredients, to make a dressing.
- 3Add the 4 to 5 chopped avocado (depends how much you love avocados, which I DO) to the veggie mix.
- 4Add all the dressing to the veggies and chill at least 3 hours (if you can wait that long) to develop the flavors.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Corn Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.5
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 485.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g