Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
My niece gave me this recipe. It was delicious served with Nacho's, is easy to prepare and is a great make-ahead appetizer.
- 2 avocados, chunked into small squares
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can mexicorn, Mexicorn
- 1 chopped tomato (or 1 14oz. can dice tomatoes, drained)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (Progresso)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, wisk together vegetable oil, balsamic vinegar, and Good Seasons Italian dressing mix.
- Add remaining ingredients and mx well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Delicious and refreshing. This made a great appetizer for our Easter Dinner. I only used 1/2 the oil and it came out just great. Made for Spring PAC 2012.