Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My favorite party snack! A super tasty, super simple, make ahead appetizer everyone will love!
- Ready In:
- 20 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) jar artichoke hearts
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 12 ounces light sour cream
- 4 ounces light mayonnaise
- 1 cup havarti cheese, shredded (or another white cheese you prefer)
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, minced (add to personal taste)
- Leave spinach out to thaw and cream cheese on the counter to soften for mixing.
- Thoroughly drain thawed spinach and jar of artichokes.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo in a mixing bowl until fairly creamy.
- Add shredded cheese, parmesan and garlic.
- Then add you spinach and artichokes.
- Scoop dip into an oven safe dish and pop into a preheated 375 degree oven and 15 minutes and then turn the broiler on for a couple minutes just to slightly brown the top.
- Serve with chips, rye rounds, veggies, whatever you like, and ENJOY!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION