When I posted an earlier recipe for a hot anchovy dip, my intro said that most people have either love or hate relationships w/anchovies. That's still true, but this so easy-to-fix recipe from the *Finger Food* cookbook of the Australian Women's Weekly cookbook series combines them w/the mellow flavor of avocado for a whole new taste sensation that has the potential to turn hate into love. *Enjoy* !
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve w/your favorite dippers & crackers.
- NOTE: Yield has been estimated & depends largely on the size of avocado used.
- Dip can be made up to 3 hrs ahead of use.