1/1 Photo of Avocado Anchovy Dip
When I posted an earlier recipe for a hot anchovy dip, my intro said that most people have either love or hate relationships w/anchovies. That's still true, but this so easy-to-fix recipe from the *Finger Food* cookbook of the Australian Women's Weekly cookbook series combines them w/the mellow flavor of avocado for a whole new taste sensation that has the potential to turn hate into love. *Enjoy* !
My Private Note
1 oz Se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Cover & refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3Serve w/your favorite dippers & crackers.
- 4NOTE: Yield has been estimated & depends largely on the size of avocado used.
- 5Dip can be made up to 3 hrs ahead of use.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Anchovy Dip
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 173.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g