Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Use this delectable recipe for those nights when you need to get dinner on the table fast. It features browned pork chops simmered in a tangy, sweet sauce that's been seasoned with mustard, apple juice and honey.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons spicy-brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- generous dash ground black pepper
- hot cooked medium egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup, apple juice, mustard, honey and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Serve the pork and sauce with noodles.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with a sauteed squash medley: zucchini and yellow squash with red onion and garlic. For dessert serve apple crisp.