Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great fall recipe - I make this often.
Make and share this Autumn Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet with a tight fitting lid heat oil.
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder and cinnamon.
- Brown pork chops on both sides - about 4 minutes each side.
- remove from pan.
- add the juice, chicken stock, rice mix with seasoning packet and craisins.
- bring to a boil.
- place the pork chops back in reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- top with cheese - put lid back on until cheese melts.