Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious hearty and healthy soup, stocked with goodness.
Make and share this Autumn Harvest Root Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Chop all vegetables to one inch cubes.
- chop garlic very fine.
- In large pot, add olive oil and garlic.
- Sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add all vegetables, and saute until slightly soft.
- Add all chicken broth.
- Add paprika and cumin.
- Cover and bring to low boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
Excellent soup, I love the veggies. Made with Rich Chicken Broth. Stored the leftovers in individual servings in the freezer for quiick lunch and dinner treats. Thanks for posting a keeper greenest39. Made for Myy3Chefs Nov '09.