Recipe by AZRoxy63
This is super easy, can be frozen for later use, and last forever in the fridge (if you don't eat it all the first day like we do!) Try it!
- 2 (10 ounce) cans whole canned tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cansroasted diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 (4 ounce) canroasted diced jalapenos, undrained
- 2 small limes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, add 2 cans whole tomatoes, cilantro, green chilies, jalapeños, salt, and garlic powder. Blend for about 20-30 seconds until mixed well and tomatoes are pureed just a bit.
- Pour into large bowl and add onion and diced tomatoes.
- Squeeze the juice from the limes into the salsa.
- Stir everything together and enjoy!