Authentic Chinese restaurant style chicken fried rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice.
- 2Heat oil in a medium saucepan, add onion,garlic, bean sprouts and chicken.Stir fry until chicken and onion is slightly golden brown.
- 3Add rice to saucepan.Pour soy sauce over rice, and stir fry over medium heat until golden brown, making sure that sauce is fully absorbed by rice.Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste over rice and chicken.
- 4Scramble egg,and cook egg in separate saucepan.
- 5Cut up egg into small pieces.Add egg to pan with rice and chicken, and stir fry, for about 3 minutes.
- 6Add leeks and chives to pan with rice and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- 7Remove rice from pan and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Chicken Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.6
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 152.1 mg
- Sodium 1094.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 27.6 g