Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Authentic Chinese restaurant style chicken fried rice
Make and share this Authentic Chicken Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rice.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan, add onion,garlic, bean sprouts and chicken.Stir fry until chicken and onion is slightly golden brown.
- Add rice to saucepan.Pour soy sauce over rice, and stir fry over medium heat until golden brown, making sure that sauce is fully absorbed by rice.Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste over rice and chicken.
- Scramble egg,and cook egg in separate saucepan.
- Cut up egg into small pieces.Add egg to pan with rice and chicken, and stir fry, for about 3 minutes.
- Add leeks and chives to pan with rice and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Remove rice from pan and serve.