- 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1 onion, minced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, reserving juice
- 1 cup clam juice, use reserved and add more if needed for a total of 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch parsley flakes
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 8 ounces seasoned stuffing mix, Pepperidge Farm is good
- parmesan cheese, for the top
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute first 4 ingredients in a large skillet, simmering for a few minutes.
- Combine and add the next 7 ingredients and then add the stuffing slowly until you have an oatmeal consistency.
- Place in a casserole dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 20-30 minutes.