- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, Firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 cup onion, sliced in thin rings
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (Cut into thin strips.)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Gradually stir in vinegar and soy sauce.
- Stir in pineapple, green pepper and onion, set aside.
- Heat oil in wok.
- Add chicken and stir fry, just until tender, and chicken has turned white.
- Add pineapple and vegetable mixture; stir until well mixed.
- Cover and simmer over low heat 15 minutes.