1/1 Photo of Au Gratin Chicken and Potato Bake
1 hr 5 mins
Packaged au gratin potato mix is the magic ingredient for this one dish dinner casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs of your favorite chicken parts
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) package au gratin potato mix
- 2 1/4 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2In large skillet, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, brown chicken on all sidesand drain on paper towels.
- 3Pour potatoes and sauce mix into large rectangular baking pan.
- 4Stir in water, milk and mustard.
- 5Mix in onion and vegetables.
- 6Top with chicken pieces.
- 7Roast, uncovered, 45 to 55 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- 9Cook another 5 minutes, or until breadcrumbs brown and chicken juices run clear when stuck with a fork.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Au Gratin Chicken and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.7
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 228.2 mg
- Sodium 1132.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 77.5 g