A buddy e-mailed me this a few years ago,.I really like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chipotle chiles, stems removed
- 2 dried New Mexico red chilies
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 piquin chilies, crushed
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1Cover dried chilies with hot water and let sit for 15 minutes.
- 3Sauté the onion in oil until soft.
- 4Add garlic, cook for another 3 minutes.
- 5Add remaining ingredients except for the chicken wings, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat, and puree in a blender until smooth.
- 7Cook over a slow fire, turning frequently, until done--about 30 minutes.
- 8Baste liberally with the sauce during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Atlanta Falcons Chipotle Wings of Fire
Serving Size: 1 (2011 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1353.6
- Calories from Fat 787
- Total Fat 87.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 349.5 mg
- Sodium 1384.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 42.5 g
- Protein 88.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: