Chipotle Lime Wings
photo by Nif_H
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 40mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce (Tabasco Chipotle)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Remove any excess skin and fat from the wings.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until fully cooked, at 350 on a rack to allow grease to drip off.
- Cool completely.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Coat wings or toss in sauce and marinade at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 on a rack.
- Serve as they are, out of the oven or coat them again in sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made these New Year's Eve for my children and we loved them! Spicy, but not too spicy, smoky goodness! This is an easy recipe with lots of flavor that will become a part of our regular easy chicken recipes. I may try this with other chicken parts and I think it would be good on ribs also. Thanks for a great recipe!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking. I guess you could say that great food is my vice. I don't think there is anything better than sitting down to a great meal that you made yourself. I have never been intimidated by the difficult recipes because I grew up learning from some great cooks, my grandmas, my aunt Jan and my mom. Every one of them had different strengths and learning from them gave me the attitude that there is not any dish that can't be made.