- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 15 asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch pieces (large)
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin (small)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar crystals or 1 teaspoon other raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water in a pan, add 1/2 tsp of salt and cook asparagus for about 3 minutes. Don’t overcook.
- Immediately immerse asparagus in cold water.
- In a medium bowl, place almond butter, tamari, sugar, lemon juice, and hot water and mix well.
- Add asparagus and red pepper slices and coat them with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
- Infuse love and serve!