Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is SO good! My mom's friend made it one night for Bunco, and I couldn't stop eating it!!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can asparagus, drained well (the recipe calls for a Large can, so it is bigger than 15 oz. or you may want to use 2 15 oz. cans)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (metled, I use smart balance light)
- 2 cups cracker crumbs (I use ritz light)
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese (I use 2%)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (I use 98% fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix cracker crumbs and melted butter together.
- In baking dish, place a layer of 1/2 the buttered crumbs, 1/2 cheese, and a layer of asparagus.
- Cover with Soup.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Top with remainder of cheese.
- Cover with remainder of cracker crumbs.
- bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees. (I bake about 30-35).